You have 3 ways to experience UbiqMobile:
1. Try demo applications on your device
Learn how to install and run.
2. Install SDK and develop your first Ubiq Mobile App
- Download SDK first. Check installation guide.
- Learn how to develop and run your own Ubiq Mobile application.
3. Explore Ubiq Mobile documentation and technical issues
- Start with platform and SDK overview investigation. You will learn how Ubiq Mobile platform operates and SDK features.
- Continue with application development basics. You will learn application artefacts and development process from template to publish in cloud.
- Develop your very own UI in 5 minutes with Visual UI Designer (a part of SDK)
- Proceed to advanced programming with Ubiq Mobile. You will see how to use full variety of server-side components such as multi-user interaction or data storage in your application.
- Check the full list of available documentation.