UbiqMobile is a framework for easy cross-platform development of distributed mobile applications with complex server-side business logic. UbiqMobile applications can work on wide range of mobile devices, in slow and unstable mobile networks.
UbiqMobile is used to simplify and accelerate the mobile expansion of customer’s business operations and to expand its reach to customers and employees.
It allows to increasing revenues, foster loyalty and improve productivity.
- No need in accommodation of multiple devices and platforms
- No need in reliable access and broadband Internet connectivity
- No need in complicated integration with existing enterprise systems
- Ability to create cross-platform applications
- Complex server-side business logic
- Once developed, UbiqMobile app runs on a range of devices – from entry-level feature phones to high-end smartphones and tablets
- Delivery of optimal performance – regardless of network quality, speed or bandwidth
- Cloud-based back-end (hosting in public, private or hybrid clouds)
- Quick and easy development provided by UbiqMobile SDK
- No mobile-specific programming required
- All development is completely within .NET paradigm
- Smooth and easy integration with the existing enterprise information systems
Integrated Development Environment
- Plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio
- Consists of IDE , runtime platform and set of client components for different mobile platforms
- Includes visual design, development, debugging and testing tools
- Contains templates and library components that enable rapid implementation of routine functionality
- Provides testing both in emulation mode and on real phones
- One-click deployment to cloud
Development, deployment and publishing time is significantly reduced with all-in-one solution.
Ready-Made Templates and Components
Ubiq Mobile makes application development faster and easier by implementing common functionality in readily available templates and components. By using the supplied templates, you can save yourself up to 80% of work, concentrating on unique aspects of your application instead of coding routine tasks.
As an example, Ubiq Mobile supplies a template implementing a typical turn-based multiplayer game. You can quickly develop multiplayer chess, checkers, sea battle or similar game by making use of this template and supplying the gaming logic. The template implements everything you need to handle player registration and data communication within the game.
In addition to templates, Ubiq Mobile supplies a range of components helping implement common functionality. As an example, Ubiq Mobile supplies a mobile dispatcher facilitating data exchange between the users of a distributed multiuser application.
Universal Mobile Client
One of the most exciting benefits of Ubiq Mobile is the ability to create mobile applications without writing a single line of mobile code and without having to publish your newly developed app in Google Play, Apple App Store or Windows Store. Ubiq Mobile comes with a mobile client that is readily available in all relevant mobile stores. This mobile client is able to run your newly developed app as soon as you are ready to release it. You can consider Ubiq Universal Mobile Client as a Web browser of a kind. Just like a Web browser is able to open any Web site or HTML page, this mobile client can run any application developed with Ubiq Mobile.
Available in Mobile Stores
The unbranded version of Ubiq universal mobile client is already published in most relevant mobile stores including Google Play (Android) and Windows Store (Windows Phone). A WAP download link is available for Java phones. This means you can quickly deploy your app without having to register for accounts, obtaining digital signing certificates or waiting for your application to be approved.
In order to publish in Apple AppStore, a branded version is required. Branding Ubiq mobile client with your company name and logo will only take minutes, after which you are ready to submit your new app to Apple AppStore!
If you require a branded version of Ubiq Mobile client, you can easily customize it with the available customization tools. You can do as little as supplying your company name and logo, or go as far as revamping the look and feel of the mobile client completely – all that without writing a single line of code for the mobile devices!
Major target apps categories
- Mobile extensions of enterprise systems
- Social software
- Interactive information retrieval systems
- Remote interaction with intelligent devices (video cameras, home automation systems, etc.)